|1 mm, 0,70 density NEO, 205x305 cm||
|2 mm, 0,70 density NEO, 205x305 cm||
|3 mm, 0,45 density NEO, 205x305 cm||
|3 mm Eco, 0,45 density, 205х305, 156х305, 122х244||
|4 mm, 0,45 density NEO, 205x305 cm||
|4,5 mm, 0,40 density Plasteco, 205x305 cm||
|5 mm Eco, 0,45 density NEO, 205x305 cm||
|5 mm, 0,45 density NEO, 205x305 cm||
|6 mm, 0,45 density NEO, 205x305 cm||
|8 mm, 0,45 density NEO, 205x305 cm||
|9 mm, 0,40 density Plasteco, 205x305 cm||
|10 mm, 0,45 density NEO, 205x305 cm||
PMMA sheets opal
26.40 лв. /кв.м.
Neo PVC foamboard is a lightweight rigid material used primarily in the manufacture of signs and displays. It is considered robust for outdoor use, being immune to rain and resistant to wind and sunlight.
- Good Whiteness.
- Recommended for direct printing
- Single side protective film
- Optimum density
- Specially designed to meet the requirements in the field of printing
- The extremely lightweight sheet is outstanding due to its brilliant white, smooth, even surface which forms the basis for a perfect printing result, particularly for direct digital printing
- Due to its surface structure, print attains optimum ink adhesion for printing and is extremely colour-fast
- The sheet material is suitable for flat applications in such fields as sign-making and advertising for short-term and medium-term use
- Good dimensional accuracy of the sheets
- Suitable for flat applications
- Fire classification
- Full range 1 to 10 mm in 2050×3050 mm.
All areas of visual communications particularly sign making, exhibition stands, shop fitting, POS & POP displays, interior design, mounting & digital applications
Opal extruded acrylic sheet can be used for lightbox applications. The light transmitted through the opal sheet receives maximum haze and subsequently offers maximum light diffraction.